Monthly WordPress Maintenance Package
Just like any piece of equipment like your car or computer, WordPress sites require regular maintenance to keep them running smoothly.
We can now offer a monthly service (payable weekly, monthly or yearly - see below for savings) that will benefit your business and your clients by
keeping your site doing what it's supposed to do without any intervention or work by you or your staff.
This means reduced error messages, broken links or lost content and maximised performance.
To continually work without issues, WordPress sites require:
- The removal of outdated WordPress software, themes and plugins which can (and often do) compromise the security of a WordPress website
- The elimination of poorly coded or outdated plugins which can often cause compatibility issues
- The installation of WordPress core updates and theme updates which have been released to fix known bugs
- Updates that have been released to improve user experience
- Regular updates that are released to improve your WordPress website’s performance (speed), which assists with search engine optimisation (SEO)
- Search engines like Google and anti-virus software will often flag an malware infected site as being dangerous. Naturally, this discourages visitors so need to be addressed.
Our monthly service will carry out the following checks and tasks:
- WordPress updates
- Plugin updates
- Theme updates
- Constant Broken link checking and review
- Website uptime monitoring
- Google Safe Browsing checks
- Google PageSpeed Score Testing
- Weekly secure offsite backup
- Alert you to expiring licenses for themes & plugins
- Monthly website overview and maintenance preformed report
From just $14.95 per week or save and pay month $49 per month. Our yearly options at $495 per year save you even more.