Seminar workshop overview
Social networking may sound very much like Gen-Y thing or a great way to find a date..
But how do you make your business benefit from an online presence? How do you manage ROI? At the Social Networking for your business seminar we will help you find out how these networks operate and how to translate this knowledge into profits for your business.
- How to get the most out of your current site
- Understanding advertising on Facebook, Linkedin and more
- Which networks are appropriate for your business and when to use them
- What is meant by the terms social network and social media
- Basic terminology used on social networks
- Social network etiquette
- Running groups and forums
- Dealing with negativity and bad feedback
- Defending and improving your reputation
- How to build a following / audience
- Future of social networking including localization and 4Square
- Badges, Like, Voting and more
- Tools and applications for monitoring and optimizing your social media
Who should attend
- Businesses new to the web
- Businesses wanting to use their existing website more effectively to generate leads online
- Any size businesses that is serious about growing their market share and generating new business leads
- Businesses wanting to know more about the ease of using web and the internet as a business tool
About your presenter
Luke Elin is is the Director of EY3 and has over 25 years of computing experience to draw upon. Luke created his first web site before Netscape 1.0 was even completed and when 1.4Kb dial-up connections were considered fast! Luke founded Ey3 in 1996. The web sites Luke has developed are visited by well over 8 million individuals each week – if high volume sites are your thing, he is the man to speak to. Luke has managed numerous high-profile design, development and maintenance projects, both locally and internationally. With this long established history, Luke enjoys the process of creating web sites that actually make life better for both businesses and their customers.
You get a copy of the presentation slides and workbook. All for $99 per person.
Early Bird Special
Book your spot before the 13th September 2011 and recieve a 50% discount off the cost of the workshop! (Usually $99) Now $49! Use this coupon code: EY3 (case sensitive) at registration
When : 7-9pm Wednesday 14th September 2011
Where : Chermside Library Seminar Rooms
375 Hamilton Road, Chermside, Brisbane map
PLEASE NOTE : following completion of the booking form below you will be returned to this page to complete your registration by paying using paypal button which will appear here!
We do this to ensure that there are still available spots before taking payment.