Social Networking for Your Business – Links
Easy to use links from the Social Networking for your Business Seminar
By click on the Social Network site name like Facebook you will be taken to the Alexa page on the stats.
- Facebook A social utility that connects people, to keep up with friends, upload photos, share links and videos
- Twitter Social networking and microblogging service utilising instant messaging, SMS or a web interface.
- MySpace A once very popular site but now declining fast in popularity.
- V Kontakte The most popular social network utility in Russia.
- LinkedInA networking tool to find connections to recommended job candidates, industry experts and businesses.
- Hi5 One of the world's largest social networks
- Orkut Social networking and discussion site operated by Google.
- LiveJournal.com LiveJournal has become home to nearly 25 million users worldwide who come together to celebrate creative expression and find friends who share common passions and interests
- deviantART Gallery of digital works submitted by members. Has very big user based for this niche.
- Ning Ning is the social platform for the world's interests and passions online. Millions of people have joined to discover new passions, and meet new people around shared pursuits.
- Skyrock Social Networking Site.
- Hyves.nl A Dutch based Social Networking Site
- XING A social software platform providing a small-world network for professionals.
- Last.fm Online music catalogue with free music streaming, videos, photos, lyrics, charts, artist biography and more.
- TechCrunch Group-edited weblog about technology start-ups, particularly the Web 2.0.